Today’s post is in response to a Top Ten Tuesday entry by Helen. I am also responding to my sister Miss Margo’s blog.
I used to make lists all the time and not ever use them. It is only the end of February and 2015 has already brought on more structured habits. Every list I have made thus far I have used. I’m growing up y’all, I’m growing up.
I am also going to share the ten things that will always and forever be part of my life inspired by the 2 women named above (Please Go Check Their Blogs Out, You Won’t Regret It):
1. Praying: I want to always seek God for provision before making any decision big or small
2. The Bible: Reading just a chapter away will keep the devil away (I just made that up), but seriously reading will teach me and help me learn the ways of God consistently that I may be more like Him.
3. Reading: I enjoy reading a good book often for leisure and for education purposes. Reading keeps me on top of information and new authors. For the most part the readings I do are both fun and interesting
4. Writing: I am not sure if i will have this blog for the long haul but with or without it i will always have journal and notebooks everywhere for me to write in as thoughts come about.
5. Singing: Singing makes me so happy. It keeps me calm, centered, music in general keeps my mind at ease and not in idle mode as much.
6. Family: I will always cherish my family as long as I possibly can. God made other people for me to fo and that is what I will always do.
7. Emotions: It doesn’t matter if I am happy with a smile, mad with a frown, or sad with tears they are normally visible maybe more than they should be. However, it’s what makes me Charlotte.
8. Education: I learn for myself and for my family. I want to have the education to help and lead those who come after me.
9. Humility: I do not ever want to be out of my league. I don’t want to have thoughts that I have made it. I must stay humble at all times. Trying to be above everyone else is too much work and would be insane.
10. Helping: I am always helping someone and I enjoy it. I honestly think I may get that honestly from my mother who would give until she had no more if she could. Helping is my heart and at times in can be a fault but it is something I will always hold dear to me.