Well, it is 10 days into 2017 and I want to share with you what my goals are. Of course, because they concern you (my avid readers). I know I know you have probably seen a number of these posts already but guess what… You haven’t seen this one. Goals are important. They help set a plan in place and they help keep a tab on where you are each day, each week, & each month. Keeping track of said goals will help to keep us moving and improving. Without further ado, here are my goals for 2017!
- Building My Relationship With God. I already love God with everything in me. However, I can sincerely say that He deserves WAYYYY more of my time (that I wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for Him, .to begin with.
- Building My Marriage. For about 3 of the 5 years of my marriage, I was lazy, rude, and disrespectful. Now I want to build from these last 2 years that have been amazing.
- Healthy Eating & Exercise. In 2016 I lost about 60lbs and that was amazing and I feel great, but I was off track more than I was on. In 2017 I want to do the absolute opposite and be on track majority if not all of the year. I also want to lose 100lbs this year.
- My Business. In 2017 I want to make sure that I am giving my absolute all. I want to make sure that I am being consistent and not looking back on the goals that I have on becoming successful by moving my business forward.
- Read More Books (or listen because I love audio books). I want to read or listen to at least one book a week, but realistically I will shoot for two a month. That means at the end of the year, I should be able to share the 24 books or more that I read in 2017.
- Blog More. I have a goal to post at least once a week (but would prefer twice a week). My post will include life, my family, my weight loss journey, my reading journey, & Bullet Journaling.
Well, here it is. Everything is written out and ready for me to tackle full force this year. I am so glad to be back writing and I am excited to see what this year has in store for me. All I can do is pray that it is a great one because 2016 could have been so much better. Thank you for taking the time to read through my goals.
‘Til we meet again, “stand up, move forward, and stay strong” -Love Always Char …